Make the most of your iPhone camera!
Here’s the thing…whether you want to create stunning works of art, take adorable photos of your kids, or keep your photos organized, there’s an app for that. In fact, there are probably TONS of apps for that. That’s kind of the problem, knowing which apps to select from the multitude available can be overwhelming…my book to the rescue!
My book will prevent you from wasting money on apps you don’t use, and will save you time and frustration as well. I’ve spent countless hours testing these apps; I’m sharing with you here the best of the best, and how to use them.
The book is chock full o’ photo advice, too…it’s the ultimate visual guide to iPhone photography!
So BUY MY EBOOK! Just click that blue “add to cart” button and join me in the fun.
Who is this book for?
- iPhone newbies who want to impress their friends
- iPhone photographers who want to learn a few new skills
- Bloggers who want to make their blog posts more engaging
- Writers who want to drive more traffic to their site
- Small business owners who want to spread the word about their business
- Content marketers who want more ideas for creating visual content
- Community managers who want to know how to increase engagement
- Entrepreneurs who want to up their game
- Anyone who has had a bad photo of them shared on Facebook. (aka everyone)
After reading this book you will know how to:
- Take amazing photos with your iPhone
- Easily edit photos on the go
- Back up your photos so you never lose them
- Turn your images into stories
- Create photo collages from your iPhone
- Make your images pinnable
- Turn videos into pinnable graphics
- Easily create visual content for your brand
- Turn iPhone photos into gifts for family and friends
- Use your iPhone to get organized
This book is also jam packed with:
- iPhone app recommendations from award-winning bloggers who have “been there and done that.”
- Photo editing tips and tricks from professional photographers
- Details on which iPhone accessories and apps are actually worth spending money on
- Tips for turning everyday photos into storytelling tools
I am a blogger, why do I need this book?
- Blog posts with images get 94% more views
- Pinterest is one of the biggest traffic drivers for bloggers
- Visual content grabs readers and ups the quality of each post
- Find the apps that will work most intuitively with your platform
I am a marketer, why do I need this book?
- People only remember 20% of what they read and 83% of learning occurs visually.
- Facebook posts that include an image generate around 120% more engagement than the average post.
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a product’s image is more important than product-specific information.
- Pinterest generates more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined.
Here’s what others have to say!
“Taking pictures is an art form. Doing it with your iPhone may seem easy… but doing it well requires a special eye, the right tools and plethora of creativity. This eBook is Alli’s gift to you..since she lays it all in your lap. Take a read, keep your iPhone close by, tell YOUR story. It just might change your life. It has mine.”
“Loaded with beautiful photos and a wealth of information for hardcore iPhone photographers!!”
So click that blue “add to cart” button and join me in the fun!